TARGET PROGRAM (NEET)
Target Programme for NEET
If, for some reason or the other, you missed out the first chance of admission in NEET, don’t lose heart: you can still avail the opportunity of shaping your future. If you have set your aims high, if you want to touch the stars and reach the sky and more importantly – if you have the courage to say that you shall settle for nothing less than the best, then you – the XII pass student – are perfectly suited to this course. You might have realized by now that you have everything – intelligence, capability and willpower, but that you lack focused guidance – There is a Target course for you, Course starts in June
Eligibility: XIIth passed/Appearing students
Course Duration: 1 Year Programme
Schedule of classes: 6 Days in a week
Quick brush up of syllabus by highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals.
To provide important aspects of various topics and vital tips that is needed to crack NEET/AIIMS
Detailed and easy to understand study material covering all the topics of every subjects along with the question bank prepared by our highly educated and experienced faculty.
Each student will be provided sufficient study material covering all the topics of every subject, specially designed for NEET/AIIMS
Medium of Classes:
English and Hindi.
Important Note: A special objective test series without any additional fees shall be provided to all the students as per the schedule provided by the Institute
Intelligent Coaching Approach
- Limited students in a Batch.
- Classes of 90 Minutes each are designed according to the pattern and level of the exam and are delivered by our highly qualified faculties.
- 3 classes a day and 5-6 days a week
- Study Material and Separate classes for General Knowledge (as applicable).
â€‹Concept Creation & Understanding
- Coverage of the basic and core concept of all the relevant subjects.
- HAYAT providing about 1000 hours of teaching and 100 hours of revision (varies as per course).
- This flexible program is designed to aid students in their preparation for Board exams also.
- Comprehensive study material prepared by experts and updated based on new changes in Entrance exam.
- Regular Doubt Clearing sessions for both Competitive Exams and CBSE Board Exams.
- Revision classes of selected topics are arranged regularly for the benefit of students.
- Question Banks for Board and Competitive Exams are provided to excel last year questions.
Practice and Perfection
- Weekly tests are taken based on Exam patterns to develop the competitive skills along with good board grades.
- Daily Practice Problems while additional DPPs for Board preparation.
- Phase wise tests.
- Revision class for 11th syllabus (after completion of class 12th syllabus) .
- Special Classes and Test Series for Exam.
- Topic wise and Full tests to polish the Exam performance.
- Micro and Macro level performance analysis of Marks and Ranks obtained by the students after each test.
- Career counselling to ensure focus on your goal.
- Student/ Parent login portal to give proper analysis of Result displaying data with Graph, Chart, Comparison Table and additional info direct on your smartphone.
- Regular attendance check and intimation to parents about student’s entry and exit from HAYAT premises.
- Time Management strategies.
- Tips & tricks to improve learning and performance efficiency.
One Time Payment 10% Off - Click here to Pay
- Course Duration: One Year
- Frequency of Classes: 6 Days in a Week
- Teaching Hours Per Day: 5.5 Hrs. Per day
- Batch Timing: 9:00 pm to 2:30 pm